• Hosted by Etihad Engineering, the summit takes place from 12th – 13th November at the Michelberger Hotel in Berlin, Germany
• Features keynote speeches and interactive workshops from Etihad Airways, Air France Industries and KLM Engineering & Maintenance, Qatar Airways and Norwegian
Aviation summit specialist, RedCabin, has announced its Digital Toolsets for Airlines and MRO Summit will take place 12th – 13th November at the Michelberger Hotel in Berlin.
Following the success of past summits in cooperation with Etihad Engineering, RedCabin will continue the discussion around key challenges in creating a digital framework and toolset that supports airlines – bringing together the industry’s elite to create a forum for open collaboration and to evaluate the growing impact of digital technologies in aviation engineering.
The summit will feature RedCabin’s renowned interactive working groups, speed networking and panel discussions with senior executives from the world’s leading airlines, MROs, aircraft manufacturers and suppliers.
The airline industry is 24/7 and has to be resilient to ever-changing passenger demands while being cost-effective; predictive maintenance aboard aircraft is transforming the speed at which operators can respond to and fix faulty equipment; the strengthening of on-board digital networks is making airlines more resilient to cyber-attacks; Artificial Intelligence (AI) is reshaping the on-board passenger experience; and new applications in collision detection and avoidance are making aircraft safer for passengers.
The Digital Toolsets for Airlines and MRO Summit will feature
• Digital transformation- examining the big picture of new technologies and their impact on aircraft operation
• The rise of data- how data sharing and digitally enabled collaboration are reshaping the aviation industry
• Airline innovation- discussing the importance of digital transformation and the use of artificial intelligence
• Operator hotspots- identifying the challenges faced by airlines during the MRO process and how digital tools can provide solutions
• Predictive maintenance panel- discussing the value of predictive analytics for airlines, MROs, OEMs and suppliers
• Crisis response- interactive workshop focussed on crisis management using digital toolsets
Attending this year’s conference are senior level personnel from airlines including Etihad Airways, Air France Industries and KLM Engineering & Maintenance, Norwegian and Qatar Airways – as well as world-leading aviation innovators Airbus, Lufthansa Technik, German Aerospace Center (DLR), LISA Group GmbH, TAP Maintenance and Engineering, Vueling and Cranfield University.
Monica Wick, founder and CEO at RedCabin commented-“Regardless of the size or type of aircraft being operated – whether a flight is international or domestic – we should all help create a digital toolset that enables airlines to operate more effectively. Advancements in digital technologies have improved maintenance routines and on-board passenger experiences.
“By coming together to discuss how to improve the MRO process for the entire industry, we hope to share ideas and find new ways to use technology to overcome engineering challenges. Our summit is founded around open, honest discussions, allowing the biggest figures in aviation to come together and find solutions that will push forward aircraft performance and efficiency.
“I would also like to give a special thank you to our summit sponsor Lisa Group GmbH. Their invaluable support ensures RedCabin can continue to drive innovation in the MRO sector.”
MEA Markets is happy to announce that the MEA Business Awards are returning for the sixth consecutive year! This established awards programme identifies those individuals and companies who excel in their respective industries, encompassing the entirety of the Middle East and Africa in our search to highlight the firms that go above and beyond to establish themselves as business leaders.Visit our awards here
MEA Markets is very proud to host the UAE Business Awards 2023 for its seventh instalment! This awards programme aims to reward a vastly diverse range of hardworking businesses from across the United Arab Emirates region, who are demonstrating innovation and excellence throughout a turbulent economic climate many firms are suffering through.Visit our awards here